
Well I went to Disneyland last weekend, and hadn't been there in like 5 years! Was a great weekend and wonderful time with good friends and got to see family on the way down too! It was the first time for me to go to the California Adventures, which is the new part of Disneyland, and first time I have used the whole fast pass thing, very nice!!! We really didn't have to wait in many lines at all! Since we were there on a Sunday and Monday, the park really wasn't that growded and it was cooler weather too so it made getting aroud and on the rides nice and easy! One bummer is that with the windy weather, they didn't do the firework show because of the wind. But we did get to see the amazing light show of Fantasmic! We all felt like kids again! I think anyone does when they go to this magical place!

No comments:
Post a Comment