What can I say? Romania was amazing again this year! I went back in 2004 and it was a joy to go again this summer and see old friends and new ones too through the team and with the many many children there in the Camiul Felix different homes. Our team built a Teen Apartment with-in the Teen House in Oradea, Romania. It was truly a blessed time! I also got to visit with my friend Andrea, 15, who I started sponoring after the 2004 trip, see third photo down. It was great to see her again after two years and to see how she has grown along with her family and in the Lord. Her family is always welcoming to all and makes you feel like you always have a family waiting for you in Romania. They are so excited when you come, ALL 16 of them that live in that house! I miss Romania already and can't wait to go again soon in the future!




1 comment:
Your trip sounds great. I was supposed to be in Constanta, Romania last week, but the trip got cancelled. I probably would have missed you anyways. I am sure your gift to the childern in Romania is greatly appriciated. Take care.
Jim
Post a Comment