Friday, November 03, 2006

Something I learned about myself!

This past weekend I got sick! Started with a sore throat, which is always a side to me that I am getting sick, and then it all went to my head! Yuck!! Fever and all! Now I am someone who doesn't get sick that often and I realized that in the four and a half years of working in my current job the day I took off for this horrible cold, was only the second sick day I had used. So when I get sick, it hits me hard! I think am someone who pushes themselves to still do stuff even when they are sick. I was sick but I felt like I could still get stuff done! I learned that I hate staying home when I feel like I should be out and about! I am a people person and I want to be out in the world with people! But also when I am sick, I really do need to just rest it up so I can get back out there. Yeah, I hate when I get sick! :(

1 comment:

about the authors said...

I hope you are feeling better!
By the way, I love how much you love people...it rubs off on us introverts!