Saturday, July 28, 2007

Colorado Team and Connections!



The Colorado Team is here now with us at the Noble House Hotel! They are a great group of people and eager to help work on the Teen House. We took them there for a few hours on Saturday and started on some of the projects. I helped them clean windows and move items around. They are going to do some painting, plumbing and laying of flooring while they are here. They are really here for a short stay. They came in Friday and will leave Budapest next Thursday.

It is really interesting cause we have already found two connections of people I know that they know too! One of the guys with the team use to live in Santa Cruz and knows one of the people I work on staff with at Santa Cruz Bible! The other guy I know his cousin in Santa Cruz, even though I havn't seen him in awhile! It is a small world!!

No comments: