Sunday, July 08, 2007
Where I am helping out . . .
While I have been here I have been helping the Director of Caminul Felix get through his many many e-mails and helping him answer them in english and correct english, even though I am sure some of the words even do go mis-spelled cause I am not the best speller in the world! Helped him go through many that are in the inbox and will continue to help with that until they get ready for the Caminul Felix Choir Tour in mid-August. I have also been helping their family make many of the hand maded cards that get sent out to the sponors. Each kid has about 10 sponors and they like to keep them updated about every two months. It has been a joy to help make those cards, cause I love doing that kind of stuff!!! And I think I will help some of the other homes with those too. I will also be helping an american couple here with the layout for the sponor letter that they send out to those who are sponoring them as well. That will be great and they are very grateful for the computer help! Along with them I will be helping them host some teams that are coming in soon, one from Colorado and one from Mississippi. Just helping the couple with whatever they need help with while the team is here and anything that the team may need help with. Another thing I am going to help do is help organize some of the craft items they use for their after school club so they will know what to buy when they are back in the states during the choir tour. Many little details that I am helping with that I hope will make a good difference and help/encourage those that are here year-round!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laura,
I am really glad you are there to help them with English and correct English.
If they ever hired me... all they would get is English and bad English.
Go figure.
We miss you lots, but are glad that you are doing God's work in Romania... please eat for me.
steaksauce
Post a Comment