Pray. Tommorrow I am going and getting my hair cut in a different country then the US! I am quite excited, it really needs it too! :) And for those of you who have been here before, no I will not be getting the "Romanian Red" hair color that is so popular here. Don't think I could do that! :) I would get laughed at when I would get home! :)
2 comments:
Get it! Get it!
You will not get laughed at... you will be an exotic Romanian when you come back...
come on Laura... you know you want to...
Allen would do it... well... not red... but you know he would
Laura,
Believe me I know what you mean. It is funny how unnerving it actually is! I have never been able to get used to the unusual hairstyles and colors of hair you fnd in Germany. I think the oldest woman I saw with the "German Red" that is so popular here had to be in her seventies. She also had a mullett. A mullett!
Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart...
Post a Comment