Thursday, August 09, 2007

I did it!


It went well getting my hair colored and cut in a totally different country! It is mainly the same thing that I get done at home and I think they did a pretty great job! The lady was really nice and knew some English. The shop was just at the top of the walking street, upstairs of this one building and the salon was really nice inside too plus it is cheaper to get it done in Romania then the US! It feels so much better now! Sorry Allen, I didn't go with the "Romanian Red", just couldn't do it! :)

3 comments:

gimlix2 said...

Lookin' good Laura!

Unknown said...

Has it been hot in Romania lately? Just wondering if your hotness has been affecting the weather....

Dave and Edie's House said...

Hey Laura,

Looks like you are having a good time, but the village is getting small. I'm sure you are a blessing to them all. Could you do us a favor and get some individual shots of the l=kids at the Santa Cruz House before you leave that could be used for promo literature. Tha would be great if you can. Also, find out if you can what they might like or need that we can put on the next container for Christmas gifts.

Many blessings,

Dave and Edie