Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ahhh . . . . the water heater

I woke up this morning to find that the carpet in the hallway outside of my bedroom was all wet! No the cat wasn't mad at us during the night, I found out later that day that the water heater was leaking. Didn't start my day off very well to wake up to that! After the Roto Rooter, I like saying their business name, came out to look we realized that the water heater was like 18 years old. That is a little too old for a water heater!! So tommorow new water heater and warm water again! ahh . . . . . morning . . . . cold shower . . . . not fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Laura, yes the ol' water heater leaking onto the carpet trick. That's a good one. So do you have to replace any carpet? I hope not!

How is your week going?

ttyl-
Ben

Unknown said...

yeah . . . the guy is actually pulling up the carpet right now . . . .but that is okay . . .we don't have to pay for it! Other then that, my weeks is going well, thanks!

So excited for you guys and the amazing adventures you have ahead!

talk with you again soon!

Laura :)