Monday, October 08, 2007

Walk For Life 2007!

Michelle, Kelly and me after the Walk For Life 2007! A 2-mile walk along the beautiful West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz with oh so many views of the amazing Pacific Ocean! This walk raised money for the Pregancy Resouce Center that helps mothers and their unborn children.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

You look so good with a 'tat'! How are you doing? Do you have another missions trip coming up soon? We're getting ready to leave for Switzerland in 2.5 weeks! We are so excited! Hope you're great.

Love Ben

Unknown said...

thanks Ben! :) Do you know that I actually do have a real tattoo? Yeah, Santa Cruz got to me, got it three years ago! :) I do have a real purple daisy on my right shoulder! Who would have thought that Laura Rodgers would ever get one of those! :) I am doing well! Don't have another mission trip planned yet but if we go to Romania again this summer, I am in or other places our church is going this next year too. I actually got info. of a small trip going to Romania this mid-November but I can't do that one right now. All the best as you get ready for Switzerland! Wow, will be praying for you all! Hope to hear more about it soon!

ttyl,
luv
Rodgers :)