Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I miss the Olympics!

I miss having the Olympics on now! You knew you could always find it on TV with some race to watch! Now I am excited for some of my favorite shows that will be returning this fall, but the honor and excitement from the games will be missed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course the picture has Phelps in it ;o)

Anonymous said...

Laura,

We were reading your blog recently and Dixie thinks she remembers that yesterday 8/28 was your birthday. So, if she is correct, Happy Birthday!! Yesterday was Angie and Ryan's tenth anniversary. Weren't they married on your birhtday?

Do you know Bob Pagett in Santa Cruz? He leads lots of missions trips to Romania?

Dixie attended Bethany College in Scotts Valley for 2 years, so she likes your pictures of the beach, etc.

Ron and Dixie Kee
Ft. Collins, CO
rwkee1@aol.com

Eell said...

yeah, i miss the Olympics as well,but hey, we can easily watch the games again, online. and 2 more years for the winter games. i cant wait for that.