Thursday, June 15, 2006

Old Friends in Washington!


Last weekend I went up to the beautiful state of Washington to visit with my friends Judy and Bryan and to see the new little addition to their family, Katelyn! She is so sweet and preious! We had a good time and the weather was pretty good while I was there!

We even went out of the country! We went over the border to a little town called White Rock, Canada that a friend of mine here in CA suggested! It was very cute and we had great fish and chips and some nice views of Vancouver, British Columbia. Now the town is called White Rock and it really does have this huge White Rock on its beach front. It is pretty cool!

This trip was also a run down memory lane as I got to see an old college friend that went to college with me just the first year so we hadn't seen each other for 10 years! Was great catching up and we even got to go out in his boat on Lake Washington, we got to see Bill Gates house from the water as well and it was sunny! Imagine that!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss living in Washington and miss being closer to Judy and Bryan. Glad that you got to meet Katelyn. I can't wait to meet her!

Mandy Knotts said...

So adorable!! When are you getting to Bend, Laura?!:-) We miss you!