Monday, August 14, 2006

~A new decade!~



It is hard for me to believe, but in two weeks I leave my twenties and enter into a new decade of my 30's! Ahhh! I am mixed. I feel excited and sad at the same time. Sad to no longer be in my twenties and all the dreams I thought would happen before turning 30. But I know my twenties is when I learned the most about myself. I think in your twenties is when you learn the most about your passions and your dreams. Even dreams that are yet to come or to come true. It is also the people during those years that help you learn about who you are and life. And it is those same people who can give you good experiences or bad experiences and you can learn the most durning those bad hurting times.

No comments: