
Hi all!
I just thought I would post a quick "hi" and add a photo as I noticed I hadn't posted anything in over a month! Wow! Time goes so fast! Busy! The photo is just a snap shot from my 30th, which was a blast, out on Twin Lakes Beach at the end of August! I totally got the love poured on me! And 30 is good! I know I have alot of friends that will be turning 30 at the end of this year and the beginning of next calendar year and wanted to just say, "it is great!" :) I should have more to post here soon in a few weeks as I have a trip early this Thursday morning to Michigan to see my good friend Dana Ko! We are heading to Niagara Falls so that should be a splash!!! And then when I return a family wedding along with other college friends that will be down here visiting! More exciting blogging coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment