Thursday, July 26, 2007

Brunch and Chairs

Well Tuesday of this week, Lois and I hosted a small brunch for the girls that work up at the Sunflower Design Shop here in the offices. It was really nice. We had it at about 10:30 a.m. an we served fruit, a yummy green salad, cucumber sandwiches and peach or raspberry ice tea. Lois then lead a short devotional for the girls and I got the pudding and mints ready to serve next. The mints were the "After Eight Mints", a very English thing, and as soon as we brought them out the girls went crazy, they love those things! I do too! I think I had three! :) It was a fun time to bless the girls that work hard up at the Sunflower Design Shop! If you happen to see Caminul Felix Children's Choir as they tour this Sept. on the West Coast, you may see some of things the girls make. Take a look and purchase if you like!






Doing this made me think and realize that I want to do more things like this back home again! Some with just girls and some with everyone! Haven't done parties at my house for quite awhile! Okay, friends I will be having some get togethers at my house here soon in the next couple of months!

This week too I got to work on refinishing some chairs that they use in the lobby entrance of the office buildings here. I sanded them, wash them, painted them and recovered the cushions! We have attached them back on but they will need some more screws to keep them in place and so no one falls through!


Later tonight the Colorado team is coming in. Going to be nice to have the hotel full with guests!

No comments: