Silly litle things actually! There always seemed to be these like nice cars parked out in some of the fields around Caminul Felix or on this public road that is near Caminul Felix. Usually they were just out in the middle of the field. I asked some people about why they were there and they started laughing at me! Well, it happens that those cars when you see them out in the field mean that the car probally picked up a prositute. Ah . . . I was shocked. The land is still public but if they did come onto the village land we could ask them to leave, but I am not going up to the car! I think they know too that we have many children around here so they usually don't come too close or come onto our land. But people here even when they see them out in the field, start honking just to bug them! Just thought it was funny, I asked the questions and got laughed at and with since the locals know what it means.
I also learned that Romanians usually go to two services on Sundays, one in the morning and one in the evenings too. The churches here still have them on Sunday nights too which is different cause I think alot of the churches in America have gotten away from having their same service on Sunday night again. There is more of individual services at night on Sundays like the "Gracelands","Vintages" and "elevation" starting up soon. It is just something that caught my mind cause growing up I too remember church on Sunday night and now my home church has also stopped their Sunday service.
No comments:
Post a Comment