Monday, July 16, 2007

I found Mr. Perfect . . . . . :)

Okay . . . today I was helping with the large mailing they put out every other month, will be doing it again tommorrow as well, and was sorting alot of the mailing out by countries. And I came across one addressed to a "Mr. R. Perfect" in the U.K. And I asked if that was correct and they said yes. I thought it was funny and wanted to share that with you. I knew some of you would be shocked when you saw the title of this blog!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd hate to have the last name of perfect! Just think of all the expectations people would have of you! I will say I laughed at the title, but I knew that it was too good to be true!

Miss you friend!

Unknown said...

wow...hilarious. You should have added a nice little note on the envelope. ;o)