I was invited to go to the movies with many of the older kids from the Celebration House and a few of the kids from the Cypress House so we all went and saw Transformers which I was wanting to see. It was a good movie, alot of special effects and it didn't look fake. We went to this new movie threater they have now in the Lotus Mall which is pretty nice. The movie was in English with Romanian subtitles. Last time I was here I don't think they were finished with it but I remember people pointing it out to me. In the movie theater you are assigned a row and a seat so that is quite different then the states. And it was only 10 lei which is about $6, so it is definetly cheaper too! Right now it is like $9.50 in Santa Cruz for a movie. It was a fun night with the older kids of Caminul Felix and to see a little bit of what they do when they are out for the night.

Saturday I am going with a group from here into Budapest for the whole day for site seeing. I love the city of Budapest! Pray that it doesn't get too hot for us! We are hoping to go to Margeret Island which I have always wanted to go to when I was there but never got the chance to. Okay . . . bright and early Saturday morning at 6 a.m. for Budapest! I am sure to blog more about it when I get back and post some photos too!
2 comments:
It sounds like you are having a great time. We are enjoying reading about your adventures. Have fun in Budapest!
hey roomie! I saw Transformers, too; but I believe seeing it in a different country is extra-extra cool. I'm glad you're having such a great time! By the way, great job refurnishing those chairs - they look super cute!
love, angel
Post a Comment